Well, it’s Friday and you know what that means: A list of random observations plus a $2 coupon for you. Here’s what happened this week:
- Bel Biv DeVoe released their first single in 15 years.
- We already lost our fantasy football league (drafting 4 kickers + Joe Flacco = bad strategy).
- Jeff found a pickle that looks exactly like Steve Buscemi (see above).
- Today is the 12 year anniversary of when Oprah gave away a bunch of cars.
- We discovered people who download our app are geniuses.
- We gave you a weekend coupon* (see below).
Want another coupon? Just Tweet this: “Pickles are people too. RT for Awareness. @Eat24 #PaidTweet”
You’re the TL to our C.
*This week’s fine print is brought to you by our middle school ‘90s mixtape. Press play and enjoy: It’s been, one week since the return of the mack. No diggity, this is how we do it. I’ve been kissed by a rose, but you’re my own worst enemy. MMMBop. Every little step I take, you say, I only hear what I want to. Look, if it makes you happy, push it. Now my love, do you ever dream of candy-coated raindrops? Kriss Kross might make you jump jump, but our lawyers will make you read read: This $2 coupon expires on Sunday, September 18th, 2016 at 11:59PM PST. You must have a Eat24 account to use our code, which can only be used once on orders with a subtotal of $10 or more when paying with Credit Card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, or PayPal. The coupon is valid only on Eat24.com or the Eat24 app. No matter what they say, keep one hand in your pocket, remember the summer girls, and always stay Crazy, Sexy, Cool.